Information that you need to know when purchasing Wedding Invitations…
- Are you following a theme/color?
- Will you be sending out Save The Date Cards or Magnets?
- How many guests are invited? (Count per household, not per guest)
- Where is your Wedding Ceremony?
- What time is your Ceremony?
- Will your Reception immediately follow the Ceremony?
- Where will the Reception be?
- Are you going to do a separate Reception Card or put the information on the Invitation?
- What time does your Reception begin?
- When do you need your Response by?
- Will you need to list dinner choices?
- Will you be providing a map / directions?
- Will you be providing Hotel Accommodation information?
- Save the Dates are usually sent out 6-8 months before the Wedding
- Reception information can be added to the invitation card or put on a separate card
- Response Cards include addressed envelopes, with YOUR address
- Traditionally, the responses went back to the Brides parents or the Bride
- Responses are usually marked for 2 -3 weeks prior to the Wedding
- For the Thank you notes, we recommend using a monogram or having Mr. & Mrs. (your name here) printed. This allows you to personalize the message which is more appreciated. A pre-printed thank you message does not illustrate the amount of appreciation you should send in return for the generous gift.