MyWeddingBasics has affordable high quality custom printed wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations, rehearsal dinner invites and more. You will find that our invitations are at least 30% lower in price than you will find anywhere and you won’t be sacrificing quality either! Take your time and browse our large selection of Wedding Invitations and Accessories all custom printed for your event!
Information that you need to know when purchasing Wedding Invitations…
(View more Wedding Invitations)
- Are you following a theme/color?
- Will you be sending out Save The Date Cards or Magnets?
- How many guests are invited? (Count per household, not per guest)
- Where is your Wedding Ceremony?
- What time is your Ceremony?
- Will your Reception immediately follow the Ceremony?
- Where will the Reception be?
- Are you going to do a separate Reception Card or put the information on the Invitation?
- What time does your Reception begin?
- When do you need your Response by?
- Will you need to list dinner choices?
- Will you be providing a map / directions?
- Will you be providing Hotel Accommodation information?
- Save the Dates are usually sent out 6-8 months before the Wedding
- Reception information can be added to the invitation card or put on a separate card
- Response Cards include addressed envelopes, with YOUR address
- Traditionally, the responses went back to the Brides parents or the Bride
- Responses are usually marked for 2 -3 weeks prior to the Wedding
- For the Thank you notes, we recommend using a monogram or having Mr. & Mrs. (your name here) printed. This allows you to personalize the message which is more appreciated. A pre-printed thank you message does not illustrate the amount of appreciation you should send in return for the generous gift.
This beautiful Hot Stamped Foiled Chandelier Wedding Invitation in your choice of paper colors and foil colors! Set the tone for your wedding. MyWeddingBasics carries everything you will need for your big day including matching accessory cards, wedding napkins, favor boxes and welcome gift boxes for your wedding guests.
Another trendy idea for your wedding reception are personalized donut favor bags!
At MyWeddingBasics you can get these trendy donut favor bags personalized with your names and date along with the saying “Glazed and Delicious from the new Mr. and Mrs.” You can choose from white or kraft favor bags personalized with any imprint color. MyWeddingBasics will custom print your donut favor bags fast, within 3 – 5 business days!
First of all Congratulations on your engagement. Now let us help you with your planning. Our free wedding planning checklist will help you manage your time and to-do list through the next 12+ months!
- Choose your wedding date. Also up to two more alternate dates, just incase.
- Choose the people for your wedding party.
- Discuss your wedding style and wedding color scheme.
- Get your engagement ring insured and consider purchasing wedding insurance.
- Research ceremony and reception venue options.
- Discuss wedding budget and decide who is responsible/contributing to what.
- Create a wedding website.
- Explore some wedding pros like: photographer, videographer, florist, musicians and of course a caterer!
- Visit a bridal shop for your wedding dress or browse wedding dress styles online.
- Get your engagement photo taken which you can use for your save-the-date cards.
- Start compiling your guest list.
- Order your Save the Date Cards. MyWeddingBasics will print your save the date card fast, within 3 – 5 days!
10 – 11 Months
- Choose the bridal party attire and accessories.
- Hire your photographer, caterer, music DJ and florist.
- Book the officiant.
- Reserve the ceremony and reception venues.
- Choose your menu, attend the food tastings.
- Purchase your wedding gown and veil.
- Mail your Save the Dates.
6 – 7 Months
- Reserve any rental items, such as chairs, lighting, linens and decorations.
- Meet with officiant to discuss your ceremony plans.
- Choose your cake style and schedule cake tastings.
- Decide on the groomsmen attire.
- Book transportation to and from the ceremony and reception.
- Select the wedding bands.
- Order your wedding invitations and corresponding responds, reception and thank you cards. At MyWeddingBasics we will print your invitation order fast, within 5 business days!
4 – 5 Months
- Book honeymoon flights and hotel.
- Order wedding cake.
- Schedule your dress fitting as well as the bridal party.
- Choose the flowers for the wedding party, parents and grandparents.
- Book your room for the wedding night.
- Plan your music play list for the DJ/Band.
- Finalize the wedding guest list.
- Book the wedding rehearsal dinner venue.
- Finalize the rehearsal dinner guest list.
- Order the Rehearsal Dinner Invitations. At MyWeddingBasics, you can create your rehearsal dinner invitations in any style and color you choose!
- Plan the ceremony and reception guest seating.
- Decide on hair and makeup with your stylist.
- Finalize the honeymoon plans.
- Finalize wedding reception menu.
- Purchase the ceremony and reception candles, toasting glasses, guest book, serving pieces, flower basket and ring bearer pillow.
- Order Wedding Favors, Personalized Wedding Napkins and Wedding Gift Bags, your out of town guests.
- Purchase your Bridal Shower invitations and personalized Bridal Shower Napkins. At MyWeddingBasics your invitations and bridal shower napkins will be printed fast, within 3 -5 business days!
- Mail Wedding Invitations.
- Review ceremony details with officiant.
- Apply for marriage license.
- Write your wedding vows.
- Organize your RSVP’s.
- Finalize table seating arrangements.
- Finalize playlists with DJ/Musician.
- Finalize wedding party fittings.
- Layout the content for your Wedding Programs.
- Decide on “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue.
- Make appointments for spa and beauty treatments for you and bridal party.
- Purchase gifts for attendants.
- Book wedding day transportation.
1 Month (Don’t Panic!)
- Confirm Honeymoon reservations.
- Pick up wedding rings.
- Pick up marriage license.
- Call all vendors to confirm that everything is on schedule.
- Order your Wedding Programs.
- Final wedding dress fitting with shoes.
- Write thank you notes for gifts already received.
2 – 3 Weeks
- Update your gift registries.
- Get final haircut and color.
- Follow up with guests who have not sent in their RSVP.
- Give the final guest count to the caterer.
- Delegate the wedding day duties such as gift table and guestbook.
- Organize final payments to vendors, officiant and cash tips for venue personnel and limousine driver.
- Discuss your image and video requests with photographer/videographer.
- Get your spa treatments for you and the bridal party.
- Prepare the wedding day survival/emergency kit.
- Lay out wedding clothes.
24 Hours Before the Big Day!
- Deliver the Wedding Welcome Gift Bags to the hotel for your out of town guests.
- Get a manicure and pedicure.
- Relax, relax, relax.
- Attend the wedding rehearsal dinner.
- Unwind early and get plenty of sleep.
Your Wedding Day!
- Give yourself plenty of time to get ready.
- Relax and make sure to eat a good breakfast.
- Give the wedding rings, officiant fee and tips to the best man.
- Enjoy the day, it will go by so fast!
Drink Stirrers can be custom printed fast, within 3-5 business days. Personalized Wedding Drink Stirrers add that perfect touch to your wedding reception or party. Custom printed with the bride and grooms name and wedding date! Have your bartender stir your guest’s drinks in style with our Personalized Stir Sticks. Drink Stir Sticks can be personalized with up to 25 characters in a variety of metallic foils. We offer two different designs to choose from, a Vintage Bride and Groom stir stick or the Clear Acrylic Stir Stick, which can be personalized with your names and date or a fun message!
Sometimes planning a wedding can be overwhelming. Everyone seems to have wonderful ideas but finding the perfect idea for a favor, the bouquet, flowers, balloons, chair covers… is so much to consider. Do you even know your options?
I would like to share some of the great ideas I’ve come across and encourage you to share any ideas you have or a special favor you used for your wedding. You are welcome to also share any ideas that turned out badly and let us know what went wrong.
– Music or photo Cd’s with personalized CD Case inserts
A personalized mix of your favorite music, or special photos you would like to share with your family and friends makes a favor as unique as you are.
– Chocolate Suckers or personalized m&m’s – chocolate makes everyone happy!
– Hotel Wedding Gift Bags filled with necessities such as an area map, bottled water, some trendy items from your home town, itinerary card for the wedding festivities and maybe a small bag of snacks or dried fruit.
– Candy Buffet and Donut Bars– we carry a variety of Candy Bags and Donut Bags that you can personalize with your names and wedding date. These favor bags are perfect for your guests.
Bridal Shower Q&A
Here’s a Great site I found that has some suggestions: